Every FQHC must have a governing body that:
- Is composed of at least 51% of patients to ensure that those receiving care guide our decision making at HCC.
- Meets at least once a month.
- Selects the services provided.
- Determines the hours during which services will be provided.
- Approves the center’s grant application and annual budget and strategic plan.
- Oversees the financial management and quality assurance.
- Reviews emergency management, risk management and patient satisfaction.
- Establishes general policy.